Do we collect Information for our BenchWatch sites and plugin?
Yes. We collect and use the following information to provide and protect our sites and plugins:
Email address, name, password. We collect and use this information to identify you as a user within BenchWatch and to allow you to access the content of the BenchWatch application. We also collect and use other information you enter into our system including, but not limited to: Resume, Availability Dates, Location, Skills, Areas of Expertise etc.
Email address, name, password. We collect and use this information to identify you as a user within the BenchWatch plugin and to allow you to access the content of the BenchWatch application.
When do we collect information?
We collect the information from you when you fill out your user information or sign-in to our app.
How do we use your information in our sites and plugin?
We use the information about you to deliver the services you use from BenchWatch so you are able to retrieve all data from the BenchWatch application using the sites or the plugin.
Is the information used for the sites or plugin shared with anyone?
All BenchWatch information is strictly used for BenchWatch, Inc only. No information is for sale or trade and all information is strictly guarded.
We do use your information in the following ways:
- Other users. BenchWatch sites can display details such as your name and email address to other users in places like your profile and notifications.
BenchWatch plugin can display details such as your name as it exists on other 3rd party sites.
- Administrators. If you are a BenchWatch user, an administrator may have the ability to access and control your account.
BenchWatch’s sites and plugin data is stored in the US. Our services cater to a US Based audience.
How long will we retain your information?
Information that we collect by use of our Sites or Plugin is not retained longer than necessary for providing BenchWatch’s services. This means that we will retain your information for as long as you have a BenchWatch account.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
How do we protect your user information?
At BenchWatch, we take your data and our services seriously.
Your personal information is contained behind secured networks, Microsoft Azure, and is only accessible by a limited number of people who have special access rights to such systems. Any access to the backend systems is recorded and audited. All information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
What are your data protection rights?
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) you have been granted various rights as a data subject. These rights offer you the possibility to have more control over the handling of your personal data.
If you have any questions or would like to know what personal data we have about you, you can always contact us using the contact details below.
You have the following rights:
- Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data we process about you.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to correct or supplement the personal data we process about you, e.g. if they are incorrect or incomplete.
- Right to object: you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data.
- Right to erasure: you may request us to erase your personal data.
- Right to withdraw your consent: if you have consented to us processing your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
- Right to data portability: if it is technologically possible, you have the right to have the personal data we process about you transferred to a third party.
- Right to restrict processing: in some cases, you can request that we restrict the processing of your personal data (temporarily or otherwise).
We may ask you for identification to fulfil your request. We require this information to ensure that the requested personal data belongs to the right person.
We will generally comply with your request within one month. However, this period may be extended by two months depending on the specific privacy rights or the complexity of the request. If we extend this period, we will inform you in good time.
We may revise this Policy at any time. We will post the most current version on our website. If a revision meaningfully alters your rights, we will notify you and explain what has changed.
If you have questions about BenchWatch’s sites or plugin privacy, please contact our chief information officer Randy Ramirez at privacy@BenchWatch.com
Last updated: December 12, 2021